Below is a list of my top 10 favorite Spanish twitter feeds that I compiled for you. I follow all of these and recommend you do the same! They will help you pick up the language even when lazily browsing twitter. 🙂
10 Best Spanish Twitter
1. https://twitter.com/SpanishDict — Learn Spanish on the web. Tweets a random Spanish word frequently with the translation.
2. https://twitter.com/Vamospanish — A word a day goes a long way! Use this online resource to enhance your Spanish learning and ask questions. Tweets words and phrases and translates them. Also tweets other facts and grammar.
3. https://twitter.com/EduLearnSpanish — Are you studying Spanish? Make it easy by learning 3 new words a day right on Twitter!
4. https://twitter.com/spanishlanguage — Official Twitter account for Transparent Language Spanish. Learn the language with free resources, social media, and research-based software that works. Tweets expressions, phrases, words and articles in Spanish.
5. https://twitter.com/SpanishWords4U — Spanish Word A Day and computer programs to learn Spanish. Tweets a new Spanish word everyday with example sentences.
6. https://twitter.com/LL_Spanish — Learn Spanish with words & phrases of the day from Living Language! Tweets Spanish phrases, words, articles and more.
7. https://twitter.com/JaredRomey — Bestselling author in Chile and Puerto Rico of Speaking Latino books on Spanish slang. Traveler, language lover, entrepreneur, & voracious reader. Tweets interesting Spanish words and facts. Also tweets about Spanish slang and other articles.
8. https://twitter.com/spanishaddicts — El español de la calle (typical spoken spanish). Esto no son simples traducciones literales, es mucho más que eso. Spanish phrases, vocab, articles and more.
9. https://twitter.com/spanishxxx2 — Free Spanish Sentences Vocabulary Pronunciation Grammar Tests. Tweets vocab, articles, and quizzes.
10. https://twitter.com/muyinteresante — Revista de ciencia, historia, tecnología, salud, psicología, innovación y curiosidades. A Spanish news organisation that tweets in Spanish only. Great for practicing your reading skills.
Bonus: https://twitter.com/speakbritishly –Speak Spanish Britishly. Just a funny British guide for you. I thought this one was hilarious He tweets English words and phrases and gives a (completely inaccurate) translation which sounds very close to the English pronunciation. Don’t use it for learning obviously… 😉
Got any personal favorites? Leave a comment below and share with us!