Today, I decided to post some of my favorite language learning books I’ve read in the past year. Although, not all I’ve personally read as some are recommended by other language learners. Anyway, here are the 10 recommended books on language learning. Enjoy!
- The Quick and Dirty Guide to Learning Languages Fast
- The Third Ear
- Language is Music
- Speak Like a Native
- How To Learn Any Language
- The Polyglot Project (FREE)
- The Pocket Linguist
- Why You Need a Foreign Language & How to Learn One
- Accelerated Fluency
- How Languages Are Learned
Check out the current bestsellers in the lingustics books on Amazon.
Note: Languageholic earns a small commission if you purchase one of these books after clicking on one of the above links. This helps LH sustain itself – I appreciate your support!